Almocado Energising Oil
Formulated to encourage and support hair growth, our Follicle Energising Oil is blended with stimulating essential oils to help stimulate growth and improve circulation, encouraging your body to bring nutrients to the hair follicles and the skin.
How To Use:
- Scalp Massage: make sure you gently rub a small amount in daily, take care to move your scalp and to use a firm but gentle when you massage as we don't want you to be scrubbing fragile emerging hairs away or damaging your follicles.Be patient - it can take 3-6 months before you see significant changes.
- Sealant: After spritzing, apply to damp hair to seal in moisture.
- 'Greenhousing'/Overnight Conditioning: For an extra treat you can apply the oil and cover with a conditioning cap (in the same manner as one would if you were 'greenhousing' overnight. In the morning, your hair will feel soft and your scalp will be suitably conditioned.
- Hot Oil Treatment: You can also use these oils as hot oil treatments by decanting the required amount into a suitable container and letting it stand in a container of hot water until the oils reaches the desired temperature - before applying to your hair.
Please note that due to breakages during transport, Almocado no longer supply these oils in glass bottles, all oils will be supplied in recyclable PET bottles with applicator nozzles.
Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: rich in protein and vitamins A, E, B1, B2, & B6; protective and nourishing; helps relieve dryness.
- Avocado (Persea Americana) Oil: rich, penetrative, moisturising, and protective; high in vitamins, protein, lecithin and fatty acids,
- Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis): stimulant, rubefacient, increases circulation (locally),
- Organic Basil (Ocimum Basilicum): promotes healing, health, and improves scalp circulation which, in turn, promotes hair growth. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial .
- Organic Ginger(Zingiber Officinale) warming oil, improves circulation helping to clear the body of toxins, and bringing fresh nutrient filled blood to the hair follicles.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) stimulating the lymphatic system and thereby clearing the body of toxins, promotes hair growth when used in hair products.
Jojoba, Sweet almond, Avocado, Argan and Wheatgerm oils. Rosemary CO2 Extract is used as an anti-oxidant at less than 0.02%